1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About The Chef Challenge Prizes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Col, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Col

Col Villager

I think I know how it works... you get 5 gems in the top round you've ever reached, don't you? So... if one week you explore the next round just in case, to see the prize you get, you get a blue voucher but oh! bad luck! next week you'll need to reach that level again to get 5 gems!

First of all, if I'm right, is there a way to take back that 'top level'? Maybe doing less next week?
    Again, if I'm right and there's not a way... it's really annoying, 'cause your top score may be an unusual occasion that you're unable to get again!!! :(:(:(

2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Supposedly - at least that's what I had read on FB from a reliable source - the prizes in the boxes are randomly generated. :)

3. Col

Col Villager

My experience is that they are pretty predictable.:confused:

4. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Sorry; I only have second hand info about this matter thus I can very well be wrong... Pay no attention to me! :D

5. Col

Col Villager

Anyway, I don't know if someone with further information reads this :p
    It's ok, I'm just telling what I saw in my game & my impressions, thank you for the info. I really appreciate it. :)

rainstormiee likes this.