1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Supersolid is currently looking for volunteer moderators for both english and other languages to join our growing moderating team! For additional info Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Back to lvl 1

Discussion in 'General' started by Bine, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Bine

Bine New in town!

I have played the game to lvl 25. Suddenly everything was set back to lvl 1 I really need to now start from scratch again? Why is that?

2. Wolfberry

Wolfberry Villager

Hi Bine,

This sounds as if your device maybe had a reboot and was set back to original state? Which device are you playing on?

3. Sensei Dragon

Sensei Dragon New in town!

--I dont mean to hijack thread, however since my question is similar i didnt want to re-make a new thread. --

I just added a google+ account to my adventure town account. So if i were to buy a new android phone, if i log in with the same google+ account, will by game data be saved to that account, or phone only?

4. Bine

Bine New in town!

My device is a Galaxy S4. I have otherwise no problems with other games - only Adventure town.

5. Wolfberry

Wolfberry Villager

Depending on the device you use the game progress can be saved. On iOS make sure iCloud is enabled under Settings->iCloud. On Android you need to enable Cloud save by going to Menus in the game and tap "Sign In". After you've reinstalled the game on iOS your game should pick up the progress automatically when you restart. On Android you'll need to enable cloud save again in Menus and it should load your progress back for you.

This goes of course if the new devices are linked to the same icloud account or if you signed into the same G+ account again on the new device after installing the app.

The way the app currently works we have cloud saving available for iOS and Android devices, not for Windows Phones or Kindle devices as cloud saving for apps is not supported there as easily, but this is one of our highest priorities and we are investigating how to enable you to save your game progress on those devices as well.

There is a glitch sometimes on Android devices, sometimes causing the cloud saving to stop: this can happen, when the device for example switches between networks a lot and the phone is communicating with different network platforms. Sometimes this causes the G+ sync to not work properly.

You can check when Adventure Town was last able to sync with your G+ account in your G+ cloud.

Since Adventure Town can be played offline, this means whenever your device has connection it will sync with the G+ Cloud for your saved game.

Usually the game might revert to a status a few minutes prior, if the app crashed and was not able to save correctly into the cloud. Or the game progress is lost entirely if cloud saving was not properly activated.

Only in very rare cases can it happen that the sync stops at a certain point and does not pick up correctly again until the user checks his Adventure Town sync status in the G+ cloud account itself.

Bine, did you have the G+ cloud saving active in the game settings? Could you go and check in the game settings if you are still linked to the G+ saving in that case? If not reactivating it might get you your save game back. Of course if you had no cloud saving active, this could mean the progress is lost :(

Since the game progress is only saved locally and in your cloud, I am afraid we have no technical means to recover the lost game progress to you. But our support staff will help with the loss of any purchased diamonds because of that, if you can give them the order receipt numbers and a short description of what happened via support@supersolid.com.

6. maxpowder

maxpowder Villager

It seems like the safest way to ensure that your save is synced to cloud correctly if you have access to your new phone already, is to install the game onto your new phone, sign in to google and see if your progress is transferred correctly before resetting your old phone!

7. Wolfberry

Wolfberry Villager

Hm, I think that might risk getting the other progress overwritten, but I am not sure. It would be best to ensure cloud saving is running on the old device first, then to log in on the new device and recover the game progress there.

8. Akash singh

Akash singh New in town!

I also want to restore my previous adventure town data of level 21