1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food Club Event Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Liaa07, May 19, 2017.

1. Liaa07

Liaa07 New in town!

Hi all,
    since the food club event is taking place at the moment I saw that some clubs are making crazy points right at the beginning. What could their strategy be, lol. I know that producing ingredients & dishes before hand is always helpful. And I thought about producing so much over the point where the event pantry is already full so you can see the dishes stacking up (I think the max. is 10 for each stove) I hope you get what I mean Does anyone happen to use this strategy? I always wanted to try it out but I was scared of being stuck

Love,
    Lia :)

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. B_r_i_tt_a_n_y

B_r_i_tt_a_n_y New in town!

I do it every event. BUT I don't cook regular orders or deal with the chef challenges during events. I'm sure it would be harder to stack item while trying to do other things as well.

3. Kay

Kay New in town!

Hey :) to be honest a lot of them are gem users I think. They help finish the dishes quickly which is nice but still. But a lot of them too knew what they needed for the event. My club waits a day to start usually so we aren't stuck with mega competitors. last time it was absolutely insane what the team in first was racking in.