1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Back To Zero

Discussion in 'General' started by Momo, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Momo

Momo New in town!

Hey all!
    I made a huge mistake. I got a new system on my android phone, and as i started AT again, i just quickly tapped the screen as fast as i could. As it seems i declined to load the data from before, and now even if i log in to my fb account i'm still at the beginning.

Is there a way to fix this? I know it's a dead game, and hardly anyone is here, but if you have any idea i would be happy. Otherwise i don't think i will do it from the start again :(

Thanks

2. KrazyCakes

KrazyCakes Villager

Have you tried to uninstall the game and reinstall?
    If you have accepted to start the game from the beginning when it first loads then I'm afraid you may have lost your restaurant :( but I'm not 100% sure, did the game ask if you want to load the game associated with your Facebook account?

Definitely not a dead game ;)

3. Momo

Momo New in town!

It should have asked, i just tapped fast to get through with everything, and didn't pay full attention. After that i logged in with fb as usuall and it was still at the beginning.
    Btw, it's not restaurant, but town :)

4. KrazyCakes

KrazyCakes Villager

Oops town sorry, with the sounds of it you may have tapped to start over without realising it, if this is the case I'm pretty sure your original town will be lost :( maybe one of the moderators could clarify this?

5. Momo

Momo New in town!

But there is no moderator since ages :( As i know Wolfberry was the last. Since this game is pretty much abandoned, they don't even bother with us :(

6. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

I'm only familiar with Food Street, but isn't there an email option (to the support team) in AT too? Or maybe I can ask around where you guys can turn to with AT issues, if you'd like me to. :)

KrazyCakes likes this.
  7. Momo

Momo New in town!

Yeeeeey, Moderator!!!!! Oh holy being, please aid us in our strife :D
    Thank you ;)

rainstormiee likes this.
  8. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

You can email them, this is the address: support@supersolid.com; good luck! :)

KrazyCakes likes this.