1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Cannot Back Up With Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Kinners35, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Kinners35

Kinners35 New in town!

A team member in club I am in has two restaurants one is backed up with game centre the other Facebook. The one connected to game centre is the only one she uses. However none of her friends on list have pictures and neither does her restaurant on my list. We need to connect her main restaurant to Facebook so can see pics. We've gone into dormant restarant and disconnected from Facebook. However when try to connect to Facebook on main restaurant it still shows the dormant account as being linked. I really don't know what else to do! Any advice or ideas would be welcome please

2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Sorry if I misunderstood the situation, but my answer is that you can only have one game saved to Facebook. So if she previously had saved data linked to her FB, it cannot be overwritten with other game's. But maybe it worths a shot writing to the support Team, maybe they have a magic solution that I am unaware of. :)