1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Street Issues

Discussion in 'General' started by DoingtheDEW, Nov 4, 2017.

1. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Feel free to move this thread under the "Home Street" thread already started, but this thread will contain several issues or questions I myself, or my group, have encountered since the start, and I feel there should be a new forum created just for the game as to better accommodate the growth of the game. One thread doesn't cut it.

First question: I understand there are different levels of friendship. Do the higher levels grant you anything different or better rewards upon inviting them or helping them? (ie, an acquaintance vs. good friend?) Or is this just served as a title?

Secondly: The market. My items sit on the market for hours, and sometimes, days, at a time. My items are only bought from fellow neighborhood members. I've never had a random buy from me. My other members experience the same thing. This is horrible for over population of items and oftentimes leaves us stuck and unable to upgrade. On the flipside to the market, anytime we try to buy something from a random in the market, it's always immediately sold. What gives? Is there a setting or something we're missing? What's going on with this?

Third: Something I myself have noticed is that when manufacturing in bulk, a lot of times my queued items won't show. For example, I've noticed this on 3 separate occasions with scripts and hats in particular. Say I have 3 in my inventory already and have 2 more queued up. When my queue is finished, I should have 5. Several times I've had the same amount as I started with - 3. But I'm still down materials to have actually made the items. The first time I thought it was just me or that I wasn't paying attention, but I've noticed it on several occasions with those items listed. I will still be short intelligence for the amount of 2 scripts, but not have those 2 scripts. Has anyone else noticed this?

Lastly: Text Boxes! Why are they so short? I feel like I can barely type a full sentence without being cut off. The text boxes on Food Street are at least 1.5x longer. I feel like I'm spamming my group when I have something that needs to be addressed and takes 4 or 5 texts to send! Not a fan.

Anyone is more than welcome to reply with anything pertinent to the game - we're all still new and learning the semantics of it :)

If anyone is looking to join a neighborhood, we're in the top 50 worldwide and are a 26x trophy winning group over on Food Street. Look us up!

~TrickOrTreat SmellMyFeet (Dana)
    Owner: Shenanigans

2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

I have already contacted them about having a separate space for HS, so hopefully it's gonna be done soon.

And now onto the questions...

Friends - maybe there's more to it, but as far as I know having better relationships with people means that their visits take less time. So you will have your "helping hands" faster.

Market - I don't know about any specific setting option, my only idea for this is that the game is still new. Ppl are usually at lowet levels.

Lost materials - I'm afraid I am no help in this. But hopefully others will be able to contribute with ideas!

Text boxes - I don't know whether you have seen it on Facebook but Home Street soon will have stickers in the chat. Maybe then the character limit will change too. :)

3. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

I figured I'd get the generic "it's new" reply for most of what I posted, but wanted to put it out there for anyone else who has spotted any other glitches or issues and an easier way to find a thread :) thanks!

4. rainstormiee

It wasn't my intention giving "generic" answers; probably my knowledge of this game is basic then. :D

5. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

I meant no negativity from it - just that we're all pretty much learning as we go!

6. alma

alma New in town!

Hello, i'm new to street home ,and i agree i am having the same problems with the storage and no one is buying my items, and everything is always sold before i can even click to get to the people, strange, but i don't see any text box can you tell me how i get to it so i can chat with people to buy my items that would be a great help, if you need to contact me my e-mail is caldwell37@yahoo.com thanks in advance any and every one.

7. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

You have to be in a neighborhood in order to chat with people. Do you have a group? Mine is Shenanigans and we're always looking for people :)

8. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Several of my members are having issues with being kicked off of the game on the Apple side. I have android and haven't experienced this - is anyone else having issues being booted off of HS with Apple? TIA!

9. sarahcrim

sarahcrim New in town!

My neighborhood chat has been blank since the most recent update with the chat stickers. I contacted support 5 days ago with no response yet. Many players on the app page are complaining about the same thing. Do you know of any future updates the game may have soon so this can be fixed?

10. rainstormiee

All previous messages had disappeared after the stickers update, unfortunately. It is not a glitch. :(

Capture+_2017-11-12-20-40-11.png

Here's the orignal note: https://facebook.com/notes/home-street/autumn-autumn-event-shania-twain-more/1913207562340366

11. sarahcrim

sarahcrim New in town!

I have not saw one chat message since the update and all the ones I post disappear in 30 seconds. there are many other players complaining about the same issue. I no longer can communicate in chat and support will not give me an answer to my support ticket.

12. rainstormiee

Then please try to write again to them!

13. Ikha Arnisya

Ikha Arnisya New in town!

Hi,

I've sent 2 emails to report regarding my Home Street game. No reply till now. I can't open some of my work station such as baking oven, loom, woodworking & a few more. My garden bed is hang. It still processing my halloween plant. The apps kept giving me the halloween rewards. How can i resolve this? Hope someone from solid could gove me an answer.

Thank you.

14. rainstormiee

I have just seen the same problem reported but alas I don't know what the cause might be, sorry. :( Please try to report this to the support Team (again); make sure that you write the e-mail from the game, from the settings!