1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hop into spring food club event info

Discussion in 'Food Club & Community Event Info' started by Bevy, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Bevy

Staff Bevy Head of CCS

[​IMG]

Event Details:

Timings in GMT:
    Start: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 at 12:00
    End: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 at 12:00

Prizes:
    Initial Personal Milestones:
    • Mini milestone 1: 200 event points
    • Mini milestone 2: 400 event points
    • Major milestone 1: 600 event points

At mini milestones, players get small mystery boxes. Small mystery boxes include vouchers, gems, coins (and for some events, themed items)

At major milestones, players get big mystery boxes! Big mystery boxes include vouchers (including GOLD vouchers!), more gems and more coins

Players can use these rewards to get hold of exciting new themed items in the shop that are available for a limited time only

Amount of points needed for my Food Club to qualify:
    5000 points

Amount of orders needed for me as a member to qualify for the rewards:
    10 orders

Event Recipes:

Stoves/Other

• Spring Stove
      • Garden Salad
      • Quiche
      • Spring Chicken
    • Spring Desserts
      • Hot Cross Bun
      • Macarons
      • Chocolate Souffle
    • Bunny Merchant
      • Easter Spice
      • Cinnamon
      • Chocolate Bunny
    • Crop Farmer
      • Asparagus
      • Peas
      • Baby Carrots
    Crops:
    Asparagus
    Peas
    Baby Carrots

Limited Time Items:

Decorations:
    TABLE:
    Spring

OUTDOOR:
    Bronze Magic Water Feature (permanent)
    Gray Magic Water Feature (permanent)
    Marble Magic Water Feature (permanent)
    Easter Egg Tree
    Rabbit Topiary
    Chick Topiary
    Spring Fountain
    Red Spring Flowers
    Yellow Spring Flowers
    Purple Spring Flowers
    White Garden Bench

INDOOR:
    Easter Egg
    Flower Basket
    Rabbit Statue

Bunny Ears

Special Functional Items:
    Bunny (cute!)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Everna and Frying Nemo like this.
  2. Bevy

Staff Bevy Head of CCS

FAQ’s

What’s a Food Club Event?

A Food Club Event is a seasonal celebration where players can come together (in their Food Clubs) and cook and serve seasonal dishes! Food Clubs will compete with each other in groups to see which Club can achieve the highest combined score.

How do I join a Food Club?

Food clubs unlock at level 18. When you get to this level, you can tap on the construction area to the left of the restaurant and unlock Food Clubs. After constructing you Food Club area, you can then join a Food Club (tap on the Clubhouse) or create your own (for others to then join) for 2000 coins.

How do you earn event Points?

You can collect Event Points by completing orders on the Food Club Order Board. In order to complete orders, you must cook dishes from the special stoves located in the Food Club area. Earning points will add to your personal score (and you’ll get mystery boxes of goodies!) as well as contribute to the overall score of your Food Club.

What are the prizes you get from Food Club Events?

When you complete orders, your personal Event Points accumulate and your score bar will fill up. At certain milestones, you will unlock mystery boxes and they contain all sorts of goodies like vouchers (including gold vouchers!), gems, coins and sometimes even exclusive Event decorations! These are available immediately upon hitting these milestones. Every 3 milestones you reach, you will get a big prize.

How do you determine who wins in the Food Club determined?

The Food Club that scores the most points within your assigned group of clubs by the end of the event will be considered the winner of the event. Food Clubs that place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will win a prize for each member as well as be awarded a trophy that displays for all to see under their my club tab. There are also prizes for players in clubs that rank 4th to 20th places as well

How do leaderboards work?

When your Food Club gets enough points, it will be matched up in a “Cook-Off” against up to 19 other Food Clubs! All 20 Food Clubs will try to get the highest score by the end of the event. There are Club Rewards for all members of all Food Clubs depending on the ranking achieved. However, only members who have earned an “Event Badge” will be eligible for the reward. There are currently no additional rewards for coming first in within your Food Club.

How do I earn an Event Badge?

You earn an Event Badge by completing a set number of Event Orders as part of the same Food Club. The Event Badge entitles you to receive the Club Reward when they are distributed out at the end of the Event.

However, leaving (or being kicked from) your Food Club will cause you to reset the Event Badge. You must complete new orders in a new club to re-earn this Event Badge in this new club in order to be eligible for the Club Reward at the end of the event.

I ran out of one of my event ingredients! What can I do now?

There are multiple ways to do so! If you have none growing on your plots and none in your Food Club storage, when you tap on the plot, notice that you can plant one for free. Also, you can also exchange ingredients with the Crop Farmer if you have excess of a particular ingredient.

How does the Crop Farmer work?

See above question.

Am I able to trade items?

No. You are not able to trade items from events in the market. However, you will be able to ‘trade’ with the Crop Farmer by giving it excess ingredients you have for ingredients that you need.

What happens if I leave my Food Club during the event?

If you completed Food Club Event orders and earned Event Points before you left the club, you will NOT lose your personal Event Points. You will keep any prizes from the mystery boxes that you opened during the event. The total score of the club that you are leaving will not be impacted either.

However, if you leave and join another club, your personal score will NOT be added to the new club. Only Event Points from new orders you serve hereon will be added to this new club’s score.

Also, if you previously earned an “Event Badge” in your old club, leaving will cause you to reset the Event Badge. You must complete new orders in your new club to re-earn this Event Badge in this new club in order to be eligible for the Club Reward at the end of the event.

What happens if I leave my Food Club after the Event ends but before I receive my reward?

Most likely you will still receive your Food Club Reward. However, there is a small chance you will not.

This is because we tally your results several minutes after the event ends. These results are what we base the final rankings and rewards on. Therefore, if you leave very soon after the event ends, though you may have earned your Event Badge and qualified for a Club Reward, you might not receive your reward.

To be safe, if you are expecting a Club Reward, we recommend that you NOT to leave your Food Club until you receive your Club Reward. The Club Reward usually should not take more than a day to deliver.

Can I join an event halfway through?

Yes! As long as you have reached Level 18 and unlocked and joined a Food Club,

as long as the event hasn’t ended, you will be able to participate at any time!

What happens if I join a Food Club during an event?

You can join a Food Club any time during an event.

Do note that any points you may have earned in a previous Food Club during the same event will not carry over to the new Food Club’s total score, but you do keep your personal Event Points. You must also remember to complete several orders while in this Food Club to earn your Event Badge and be eligible for the final Club Reward

What happens to my Food Club once the event ends?

Once the event ends your Food Club will resume the same as previous to event until the next one! Food Club results are tallied and we will then send out final Club Rewards to those who achieved their Event Badge - if you are expecting a reward, watch out for the Postman!

Will the dishes/stoves from the event be available when the event ends?

All special ingredients, dishes and stoves are removed after the event ends. This is so that we can make space for the ingredients, dishes and stoves for the next event.

How do I Increase Food Club Storage? Does this reset for each event?

Everyone starts with 25 space in their Food Club Storage. You can access this storage any time (even when an event it not happening) by tapping on the small red hut left of the Food Club Clubhouse. You can unlock additional storage by collecting the right collectibles and upgrading here.

Upgrades to the Food Club Storage are permanent and do not reset for each event. The maximum size attainable is 125, but it’s unlikely that you will need that much!

Does this event affect my regular storage limits?

Any dishes or ingredients from the event will be stored separately in the Food Club Storage and not affect your regular storage limits (Fridge and Pantry)

Can I buy extra plots for the event?

No. All players start with and will have the same amount of plots during the event.

The Event ended and I didn’t get my Club Reward!

Here are a couple of scenarios that you may encounter:

• Please note that after the event ends reward for placing in the top of the leaderboards is not automatically added but should arrive shortly after. A Postman will appear in your restaurant delivering your prize. Tap on him to collect your rewards. Please allow us up to 48 hours for these rewards to process.

• Look for a postman wearing yellow carrying a big gift running around your restaurant. You must click on him to accept your gift

• The Club Reward gift as provided by the postman is only valid for 2 weeks. Make sure you claim it before he leaves. If you logged in more than 2 weeks after the event, it is likely the postman has already left

• If you have not earned your Event Badge, you will not receive any prize at the end of the Club Reward. Also, leaving a Food Club during the event will reset your Event Badge

• If your club did not earn enough points as a group to qualify for a Cook-Off, you will not be given a Club Reward at the end of the Event

• If you left a Food Club just shortly after the Event end, it may be that we hadn’t finished calculating your scores and hence did not give you any prizes

If you feel there was an error on our side and you should have received a reward, please contact our support from within game so we can look into this for you.

Everna likes this.
  3. Frying Nemo

Volunteer Moderator Frying Nemo The Grubbin' Jedi

Whoo hoo! Thanks for the update.

4. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Good luck, Lovelies and of course happy St. Patty's day (if you celebrate)!

[​IMG]

5. Bunnita

Bunnita Villager

There's a team we are competing against that has 21/20 members. How is that possible?

6. janet delgaty

janet delgaty Villager

Happy hopping everyone! Thanks for the info.

7. Momma

Momma New in town!

My team has 20 members but only five of us are participating in the event.

8. Col

Col Villager

The event is nice, but it's kind of disappointing to have a 350 coins reward after earning 3000 eggs :( ... In my opinion event's rewards should be special, I mean, I can get these coins delivering regular orders (5 at most, instead of 30+ of the event) I rather prefer even an item (of course tickets are the best :p)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Everna likes this.
  9. Grammys Diner

Grammys Diner Villager

A team like what you have described is why I created my own food club. Only ACTIVE members are allowed to stay. We want to be 20 ACTIVE members. Right now we have 2 openings for ACTIVE players both in events and truck/regular orders. We are all very helpful ALL the time!! If you would like to join, just search BITES AND BARKS in game. Look for the wine glass logo :)

10. Grammys Diner

Grammys Diner Villager

I am so excited!!!! We placed 30th worldwide!!!

11. dheekhaye

dheekhaye New in town!

When is the next event?

12. dheekhaye

dheekhaye New in town!

This event is already ended in our country yesterday... I and my members are waiting for anothet.. How many minutes left to start?

13. Vbush9805

Vbush9805 New in town!

I'm really looking for an active club.....I play everyday and participate in all events.....just need a good club!

14. Vbush9805

Vbush9805 New in town!

HI! I play everyday and am very active, helpful to teammates. I'm really searching for the same in a club. I sent a request if you think it's a good fit.....thanks :)

15. Shadylady

Shadylady New in town!

Did you find a Club, please check us out, we play for fun,but we play everyday,we are only 2, but have done well. We like to participate in all events and we like to communicate and help each other. We might be a good fit.

16. Shadylady

Shadylady New in town!

Food Club is bsned: Good Times

17. Vbush9805

Vbush9805 New in town!

Thank you so much! I did find a club......but will keep you in mind should things not work out! Thank you again :)