1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is It Only Mine Or Does Yours Crash Too?

Discussion in 'General' started by KellyLim, Jul 8, 2017.

1. KellyLim

KellyLim New in town!

I have been playing this game for years and have only experienced it crashed when the RAM is jampacked and forgot to clear other apps, other than that the game never crashes. After the update for this latest event, it does nothing but crash. Its so upsetting bc the games takes 1min to load and doesnt even last a min. after it loads the restau :( can't even enjoy it now :/

2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

A couple of ppl have been experiencing problems with the latest update, so I would recommend you to send an email to the support Team (from the settings), maybe they can provide you with some useful advices. :)

3. Deb1988

Deb1988 New in town!

I am having the same issue. So frustrating !!!

4. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Agreed. Loading times are horrible at best and I've noticed crashes too. Never had issues before, and I've got a Samsung galaxy 8+ and high speed internet.

5. lam1943

lam1943 New in town!

I have inquired about this problem twice and all the support team wants to know is the version of ipad I am using. I have sent that to them twice but there is no suggestion as to how I can stoop the game from crashing. At times, I play for 2 minutes then the game crashes, I come back into the game and it lags forever until it crashes again. It is really frustrating. Not to mention that I have spent a fair amount of money buying gems and packages, I expect to be able to play the game for which I am paying to play. Anyone have any suggestions?

6. Tabby210574

Tabby210574 Villager

Hi there! There is something to be said about what iPad you are using. I had the same issue. It has to do with the device you are using. If it is an old iPad, one that you no longer get updates for iOS, you may have this issue. I think iOS 9 is having difficulties handling the game. It is very frustrating. I ended up breaking down and getting a newer device because it was driving me crazy! I don’t really have any suggestions other than to google how to clear your device some. I tried that and it worked a little better. I could stay on for an hour or so before crashing. But it was still pretty slow to do anything! Hope this helps! :)