1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Active Club!

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by ForeverLost, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:57 PM.

1. ForeverLost

ForeverLost New in town!

New in town!
    I'm interested in joining a new club. I'm currently in a food club that doesn't have a lot of active members. We're number 10 last I checked (for current event) w/a total of 33,000 points, of which I've earned 26,000.
    I'd love to join a club that actually participates...There's only 6 out of the 20 in my current club that have played during this event. For the Thanksgiving event I was at least 13,000 points ahead of the 2nd highest member.
    I'm just wondering if I need to wait to switch clubs until after the event, since I don't know if my points would transfer with me. I've only been playing since October so I'm not sure how it works.

2. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

I responded to your reply in the other thread. Yes, you would lose the points, but there's still a day and a half to requalify to unlock the badge for 10 orders. IMO, I'd jump ship because you're the only one pulling weight. Like I said, we've got 2 open spots and were almost 200k above 2nd place xD

~Dana
    Shenanigans

3. ForeverLost

ForeverLost New in town!

So if I leave, I'll lose all of the 27,000 points I have? Ugh...that will hurt! LoL
    This is where I'm at now.

Attached Files:

4. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Yes, you'd lose it. But you won't be gaining anything if you're in a club who doesn't play. The rewards would be minimal at best.

5. ForeverLost

ForeverLost New in town!

Is the attached picture your club? I didn't want to accidently join the wrong one.
    The actual trophies aren't really super important to me...I just think playing with a more active club would be a lot funner. ;)

Attached Files:

6. yashira

yashira New in town!

Cupcakes for Brkfst would live to have you if your still looking.

ForeverLost likes this.
  7. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Yep, that's us!

8. ForeverLost

ForeverLost New in town!

OK thank you! I've requested to join. Can't wait to get to know everyone. :)

DoingtheDEW likes this.
  9. Abbie's No.11

Abbie's No.11 New in town!

Join the Kats of C-137