1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A New Club To Join

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by Nicola, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Nicola

Nicola New in town!

Hi. Looking for a new club to join.
    Just been kicked from 'hello kitty' because for one event I didn't hit 5k on a 4 day event (they start late and on American time) because of work commitments.
    I'm on level 54 and play daily, normally at night. always help with vans, not just to fill hands but actually make things to help out. Do work hard on events when I can and generally end on a decent score..
    I'm not going to be held to near unrealistic targets, I get paid to do that at work. Lol..
    Just want to have fun. Help out and relax playing food street in my spare time. Xx

2. Gymnastcmc

Gymnastcmc New in town!

Hi Nicola! My team PHAMous Grubs, owner PHAMous Eats, needs active players. Our symbol is the Planet. I have a post on here. Some of our players haven't been able to be as active lately so really looking for players who can make a strong contribution to club events...and of course the team on the daily! We just ask for communication, a heads up if you wont be able to play a certain event or time period too much! :)

3. Tabby210574

Tabby210574 Villager

Hi Nicola!
    Come join us!
    We are a relatively new team looking for strong, daily, active players. We are friendly, active, chatty and do our best to help one another. :)
    We do ask for 2000 average points daily during events. If unable to do so during an event, we just ask that you communicate that to the group. We’d love to have you join our group if you are still looking!
    Mother Cluckers
    Chicken with a wooden background. Owner’s name is T’s Grub and Suds.

4. Talea & Tracy’s Yum

Talea & Tracy’s Yum New in town!

Hey Nicola,
    That would NEVER happen at Cajun Club! We all love the game and want trophies, prizes and incentives! But it IS just a game lol! No quotas her. We all have lives and families and I have a full time job! There are 5 of us at Cajun Club we are friends. We help each other. We ask that our members be at level 25 for commitment reasons and the only other thing we ask/expect is you play hard during events. But no quotas, everyone’s life is different. I am Tracy level 31. I am the lowest level player. Our owner is Cajuns real name Jennifer and she is level 46. Look us up. Come play with us for awhile. You can always change again. The next event isn’t here yet. Thanks for your consideration!

5. SandraDew

SandraDew Villager

Sams Place Needs 2 Active Chefs who are competitive during Food Club Events. Must be able to make at least 2000 points daily during Food Club Events . We begin a little later 24 to 48 hours. The rest of the time, we are a laid back, helpful, friendly group. We have players in the US, UK,, and Australia, so someone is playing 24 hours a day. Join us before the new Event begins!

6. Dacollari2

Dacollari2 Villager

Nicola if you have not found a home yet, please consider Cookin Posse... we’re a new club but hard working, friendly and cooperative group

7. SouZou

SouZou Villager

You sound like just the player for us!! We play hard when we can, and help each other out. We only have a 1000 point a day minimum, but most of us get 2000-5000 a day. The emphasis is on community and FUN! Come on over to Cafe Brioche! (Search for just Brioche if Cafe Brioche doesn’t bring us up in the search.)

8. Manna1

Manna1 New in town!

Hi Nicola! Our club In it 2 win it!! Would love to have you join us! We do not have a daily point requirement and just ask that you participate in events and are an active player! Join the In it 2 win it family!

9. Nina25

Nina25 New in town!

Join our friendly team "Hellenic Tamperament". We are helpful and talkative members and we are looking for people who participate at the events and help each other ;) ;)