1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"real" Food Club Group. Does It Exist?

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by Michele Cemini, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Michele Cemini

Michele Cemini New in town!

Is there a club out there that plays the game and works together to finish trucks in less then a few hours, a group that works as a team. Not the I cant do that i have no meat! Oh cow shed broke??? Hmmm calling BS!!! For those that use that excuse realize anyone can go to your restaurant and see. Here is the biggie ..who doesn't cheat!! No matter how you slice it. Late starters, ghost accounts then move back, using gems, Is there a team that just plays to win??? Verify with me what "active player" means in your group. I have yet to find an active group in the last few weeks that has remotely promoted their group to be what they said. Share with me your group if it is a "Real" group

2. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Maybe it's the player and not the groups then.

3. Tabby210574

Tabby210574 Villager

Hello Michele,
    Cow shed broke? Lol never heard that one. I’m not sure what you mean by a real team. Most of us play daily but are still a small, new team so we cannot always help one another out on food trucks but do try. And there are times that you may be needing meat but so are the others to complete their own truck or orders. During events, however, trucks are not a priority. We require 2000 points daily during events. We have done very well, IMO, during the last two events since we started and have gotten 2nd place both times. If you want to join us, come join Mother Cluckers.

4. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

Dont do it!