1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repeated Events

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DoingtheDEW, Sep 9, 2017.

?

Do you agree that there are too many repeated events?

1. Yes! Give us new ones!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No! I love replaying old events!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I wouldn't mind occasional repeated events.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. One or two player picked fan favorites would work for me, but no more.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. DoingtheDEW

DoingtheDEW Villager

As a player who has been around since almost the inception of the game, I've been very disappointed the last several months with the amount of events that are being repeated. It's beginning to get excessive. I'm not as "gung-ho" to play as hard on an event I already spent a lot of time on not even a year ago.

This also includes decor and functional items. I have no need nor desire to purchase things I already have either in my restaurant or inventory. Nor do I feel the need to buy something just to buy something because I didn't get it the last time around. Because of this, I have more vouchers and money than I know what to do with (50 gold, 60 silver, 100 bronze, 300k in cash). I rarely do trucks, and the only reason I'm still as active as I am is because of my club and members.

Make me want to keep playing. Make new things and events that I want to spend my hard earned currencies on. One or two repeats a year for voted on or fan favorite events are fine. But enough of this every other event stuff.

~Delights by Dana
    Owner of Shenanigans

Nancy campbell likes this.
  2. Col

Col Villager

I assume they can't develop an entire new event each and every month, but it's true that I miss more variety in items, at least. I rarely buy something in repeated events, so eventually I guess I'll stop playing.

3. Melissa40

Melissa40 New in town!

I've only been playing the last few months so I'm grateful they're replaying events that I wasn't around in the beginning to play. I keep checking out other people's restaurants & hoping I'll have a chance to buy some of those items. But I can also understand that it seems repetitive for those of you who have been around since the beginning.