1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Group Looking To Merge

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by SuzieQ, Mar 7, 2018.

1. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

We are a small group of players who average 500 to 1000 points daily during events, looking for a friendly group to join. You can check us out at Pets & Pals cafe.

2. SharkyBear

SharkyBear Villager

You and your members are more than welcome to join our club; candy floss cafe. We have the unicorn on a pink background for our icon.

I’m BaéSide, the manager. It’s posted up in the description a 2,500 point (per player total) requirement for events, but that’s a relatively laxed rule.

We are quite friendly and enjoy to have fun, and can at times get very chatty in the chat. The chat is English speaking only by the way.

During events, we ask that members try to be active, but we also understand that life takes precedence over games. For instance, one of our members is basically out on maternity leave. Also, you can continue to work on your food trucks, and whatever else, during events as well.

I’m very active each day, and Candy (the founder), is as well for the most part. We will help our members out the best we can.

3. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

Thanks for the offer. So far I haven't been able to find your club thru search. I tried candy, candy floss and candy floss cafe with no luck.

4. SharkyBear

SharkyBear Villager

Ugh, I hate how messed up the search is right now. Maybe try changing the language setting from ‘English’ to ‘Any’.

5. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

I tried that just now but your group doesn't show up. Thank you for the offer though. I'll keep trying

6. Talea & Tracy’s Yum

Talea & Tracy’s Yum New in town!

SuzieQ, come join Cajun Club. We just left our old club 5 of us who play everyday and take care of each other. We would love to have you. We cook hard on all events and make sure each other have everything we need. We are really friends now and would love for you to be apart of us. I am Tracy of Talea &Tracy’s Yum.(low man on the chart at level 31) our owner is Cajuns she is level 46. Our club name is Cajun Club with a red crab emblem. Hope to see you!

Super Team Cafe likes this.
  7. SharkyBear

SharkyBear Villager

I really hope it works. I don’t know if they’re aware of this issue, but I emailed technical support. Maybe they’ll have some information that can help get around this frustrating bug/issue.

Edit;
    I received this response:

“Thanks for contacting customer support.

We are working on further improving the search results in an update coming soon.
    In the meantime, if you are Facebook friends with a player wanting to join they can visit your restaurant and join from there.”

So hopefully with the update in 4/5 days, it’ll be fully fixed. In the meantime, I hope our club shows up for you. But also, I completely understand if you don’t want to wait that long.
    I don’t know how you feel about adding strangers on Facebook, so I also understand if you and your club don’t want to do this option either.

Gah, why does this bug have to exist? So frustrating.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Super Team Cafe likes this.
  8. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

We'll give it a try after the update.

9. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

Thanks for the offer

Talea & Tracy’s Yum likes this.
  10. Gymnastcmc

Gymnastcmc New in town!

Suzie Q my team is looking for up to 6 players! PHAMous Grubs. Owner PHAMous Eats. I'm The Flippin Foodie. Our symbol is the Planet. :)

11. Talea & Tracy’s Yum

Talea & Tracy’s Yum New in town!

Yes mam! Thanks for your consideration. Come play with us for a visit before events start! You can always join and then leave if we’re not the perfect fit!

12. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New in town!

First name of members who'd come over are, suzieQ, Charlie's,Happy happy, Khao pie