1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired Of Making Most Of The Points

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by donnie14300, Dec 3, 2017.

1. donnie14300

donnie14300 New in town!

Donnie's Devils is looking for two players to team up with our 18 teammates. All of us were members on other teams where we were scoring most of the points and dragging along non scoring dead weight players. We have only a few requests of you, play events, talk a bunch, and have fun. As a team we have 11 gold trophies, a silver and several bronze trophies, so we do play for the win but we never get caught up with all the hype. We are an international team with members in three continents. We do not ask our members to buy gems, if we win we win it honestly through teamwork. Most of our players are level 30 to 50 with a few lower but catching up fast. If you want to meet new friends give us a try, just request and I will accept you in!

2. ForeverLost

ForeverLost New in town!

New in town!
    I'm interested in joining a new club. I'm currently in a food club that doesn't have a lot of active members. We're number 10 last I checked. I have over 25,000 points with the 2nd highest being 2000 something. I'd love to join a club that actually participates. For the Thanksgiving event I was 13,000 points ahead of the 2nd highest member.
    My only question is, will it affect my points if I leave my club in the middle of the event?