1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Unhappy With New Events Being Closer Together In Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lovestorms, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Lovestorms

Lovestorms Villager

Hi,
    We just finished the Thanksgiving Event just over 3 days ago, and already there is a new one due to start on the 1st December.
    I am very very unhappy with this new schedule, and many members in the club I am in currently, feel the same way.
    For me personally I might have to leave the game, a VIP member, because it would no longer be fun for me.
    Closer events would feel more like a chore to be flat out every week trying to earn points for events, instead of getting a decent break in between. We all have a real life too.
    It also means you don’t have enough time to earn new blue stickers which are very much needed for all events.
    Please go back to old schedule where there was a decent break between events.
    :(

Nancy campbell likes this.
  2. POLKA

POLKA New in town!

Completely agree with you!!!!!

Nancy campbell likes this.
  3. nstarz

nstarz Villager

Yeah, the game makers make more money if gamers buy blue tickets.

I prefer longer events, so you get those tickets/tokens last longer.

This might be a new trend with 2-3 events a month.

This could also be good if you view it as more trophy/prizes.

But the flip side is event fatigue. Which might happen as people are dropping from the game, at least in my club alone.

4. Nancy campbell

Nancy campbell Villager

I agree as well ..my enthusiasm has lessened..like you said we have lives...there is no time to play enjoyably. .it becomes stressful..and not enough time to earn the vouchers..so they have us buying tokens for every event...I used to be #1 in my club..now I m lucky I finish...I have health issues. And it is to stressful to work thru and add to that ..chefs challenges..trucks ...orders....reg orders..its become a job..