1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is The Best Way To Get Lots Of Gold, Fast?

Discussion in 'General' started by melodycloe, Dec 9, 2016.

1. melodycloe

melodycloe New in town!

So. Just recently started both adventure town and food street (let's not talk about that right now) and I've been finding myself needing more gold to generally upgrade weapons and shields for my heros. Now, I'm not saying that I have a low income, because I don't; but I've noticed that I'm levelling up quickly and monsters are becoming harder and harder to fight. I'm not really into the "farming resources and not levelling up on purpose" thing, but now I'm debating on if it's a good strategy. Anyone know like what the best house/shops are to get gold from¿

2. nguyentrongvan

nguyentrongvan New in town!

The same question!

3. Ruricho87

Ruricho87 New in town!

I have had good luck with making more gold from having many Dairy Farms. They earn quite a bit and restock every 2 minutes. I had seen some that said the lumber mill and blacksmith shops were what they used, but the Dairy Farms give more gold than either of those shops and needs restocking the same time length. I would recommend leveling up the diary farms too. You get more gold with every level.

4. Kristono Sugiarto

Kristono Sugiarto Villager

Hi Melodycloe, Nguyentrongvan, Ruricho87, welcome to the forum guys. Sorry for saying this, I know this is very discouraging but let me say this anw. The developer is kind of 'abandon' this game, so if you can see on the update log on your App/Play Store. The last update is on 2015. So that's why several old member of this forum already give up (you can crawling on this forum to see how many request for the developer to rise this game again). However this latest game is very stable and so playable (unless you won't get any update event or anything).

As long as I try to remember, if you want to produce fast money, you can count on Fruit Shop. Trust me, that was one of my strategy to get fast money, you can always compare for the gold produce. Anw, this kind of question is kind of old one. You can (again) crawling on this old posts on this forum and get so many tips & trick for everything. So, happy hunting guys :D