1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is The Best Way To Get Lots Of Gold, Fast?

Discussion in 'General' started by melodycloe, Dec 9, 2016.

1. melodycloe

melodycloe New in town!

So. Just recently started both adventure town and food street (let's not talk about that right now) and I've been finding myself needing more gold to generally upgrade weapons and shields for my heros. Now, I'm not saying that I have a low income, because I don't; but I've noticed that I'm levelling up quickly and monsters are becoming harder and harder to fight. I'm not really into the "farming resources and not levelling up on purpose" thing, but now I'm debating on if it's a good strategy. Anyone know like what the best house/shops are to get gold from¿

2. nguyentrongvan

nguyentrongvan New in town!

The same question!

3. Ruricho87

Ruricho87 New in town!

I have had good luck with making more gold from having many Dairy Farms. They earn quite a bit and restock every 2 minutes. I had seen some that said the lumber mill and blacksmith shops were what they used, but the Dairy Farms give more gold than either of those shops and needs restocking the same time length. I would recommend leveling up the diary farms too. You get more gold with every level.